My Dolls

My Dolls
Click the picture to see my dolls. I love comments and always answer every one!

Sunday, September 06, 2015

A new dress for Gabrielle

I made Gabby another dress.
I used the same Regency Era Pattern I used before.
Mostly because it is the only pattern I have thus far that fits her!
  This is the third doll dress I have made with this fabric.

It is very soft and perfect for small dolls.
 I love pairing this blue check with pink trim,

I used this pattern that I shrunk down to fit Gabby's 16" frame.

 Her curls have held up great!

I have been brushing her hair and it has held its curl!

 Here is Gabrielle with a little wrap.

The blue and pink together is a great color combination for Gabby.


 
 Very pretty Gabby!

After I made this dress I felt Gabby
needed a slip.
 So, I put this little slip together.
Oops, forgot that final pressing!

I love this tiny white on white flower print.

And here she is with her new dress and slip.





No comments: