My Dolls

My Dolls
Click the picture to see my dolls. I love comments and always answer every one!

Thursday, March 24, 2016

New Dresses for Miss Revlon


I just had to spotlight a great dressmaker I found on eBay.

She made this pink strapless which my Camellia was wearing when I got her....

and this adorable leopard print dress that I purchased very recently.

This is an item I have my eye on as well - so cute!
What I love is how carefully she has selected fabrics and styles that
have such a cute vintage look.  Both the dresses above come with a
built in crinoline to make the skirts really stand out nicely.

Who is this seller you ask?
This is her eBay store:


She makes dresses and accessories for both
18" and 20" fashion dolls like
Madame Alexander Cissy, Dollikin, Miss Revlon and more I am sure.
Here are some more of her designs



 I was torn between this dress and the leopard print I bought!




So, if you need a new dress for a vintage fashion doll,
This is the place!



No comments: