My Dolls

My Dolls
Click the picture to see my dolls. Contact me at: thesavagedollblog@gmail.com

Sunday, October 18, 2015

My Favorite Dolls

This is a partial list of my dolls.
I would say these dolls are definitely some of my favorites.

Ann and Andy
Ann was a thrift store find.  
Andy I got on eBay to match Ann.

Belle 
From the same thrift store as Ann.

Abby
A makeover doll from ebay.

Annie 
A thrift store doll


China Baby Ellen 1973
Painted by my grandmother for me when I was a girl.


Juliette
1975 Madame Alexander "Puddin" Crier Doll

Cricket
Ideal Cricket 1970

Alice
1988 Effanbee Alice in Wonderland 9" tall


Finding Toni
Toni
1956 American Character Doll

Sofia
1995 Baby so Beautiful by Playmates
Hello Sofia

Hitty


Belinda
1969 Effanbee Sweetie Pie babydoll
Finding Belinda

Cissy
1956 Madame Alexander Cissy Doll
Finding Cissy

Shirley
1958 Ideal Shirley Temple Doll
Hello Shirley

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful Brenda! I had the Madame Alexander doll, "Puddin." She was a Christmas gift from Santa. I LOVED Puddin, my all-time favorite, sadly my dog ate her hands. : (

Brenda and Sophie said...

Oh no! Poor Puddin! I loved all my dolls when I was a little girl and I love all my new pre-loved dolls now. They are such a joy to me.