Shirley needed some more dresses, so I started by making this
little blue cotton dress with a mix of gingham and flower print.
This was made with a mix of 2 different 14" doll patterns.
Not too bad if I say so myself!
This next dress is vintage.
I found this dress on eBay. It is a pale blue Dotted Swiss.
This dress came off another Shirley Temple doll.
I soaked this dress in fels-naptha for several days,
but the lace is still a bit yellow.
I felt it needed a sash, so I tried this big bow.
I may change this. You can see the lace on the skirt
is a lot less yellow for some reason.
Oh and Shirley finally got some new shoes,
but we are waiting for some socks to be delivered.
(more on that later)