My Dolls Click image to go to post

My Dolls Click image to go to post
Click image to see my favorite dolls. Email me at: thesavagedollblog@gmail.com

Thursday, August 13, 2020

A Little House Tour

Helena: Hello!  Hello there!
Beth: Hey, we want to be on the blog now!
Both: It's our turn.

Brenda:  OK, OK, OKAY!
What do you wan to do?

Helena: Well, we want to show everyone our house.

Beth: AND, all our toys and books!

Brenda:  OK, sounds great.


Helena: I'll go first.
This is my bed, it's pink because that's
my favorite color.  This is my Raggedy Ann doll.
She likes pink too and this is my ABC book.
I love to read.

Beth: Me next!! 
This is my bed and MY Raggedy Ann.
My favorite book is the Three Bears, except
I would have gobbled up Goldilocks if it were my porridge.

Helena: AHEM! This is where we wash our face in the morning.
Beth: What?
Helena whispering: Don't say that about the bears 
eating Goldilocks it's not nice.
Beth: I just think it makes the story better that's all.

Beth: This is a fold-up doll house, but we don't have dolls yet.
And our wooden top from Prague.

Beth: Take a closer picture. Nice huh?

Helena: This is my sun hat. Isn't it pretty?
Beth: No one cares about your silly hat Helen-A!
Helena: SHH!

(More scuffling and shushing)
Whispering: Go downstairs!
Don't push!
SHH!

Helena: These are our Raggedy Ann books.
I love to read them to my Ann.

(Beth tosses plush puppy onto Helena)
Beth: This is our plushie puppy Patches!

Beth: This is our train set.

Beth: This is our record player and all our records.

Beth catches elephant: This is our baby elephant plushie.
(Whispers: Don't be mad I didn't mean it)

Helena (Primly): This is our tricycle.
Ann likes to take rides on it with me.

Beth: AND, this is Dobbin the rocking horse.
He is VERY fast.

This is our WHOLE House.

OH, and our bedroom too.

Together: And this is where we have tea with our friends.

THANK YOU FOR COMING!!


19 comments:

lil red hen said...

Beth and Helena, you have a wonderful house! Such beautiful furniture, fun toys, and books. Thank you for inviting me to visit!

Dorothy In PA said...

Dear Helena and Beth, I so enjoyed your lovely tour. Your rooms are charming. I can see that your Mama takes very good care of you. You are such nice girls. Thank you for inviting me to tea.
Sincerely, Ms. Dorothy

Savagebd said...

Thank you Charlotte,
We were very happy you stopped by. We love our house and like to share how pretty we think it is. We like to show our friends all our toys and books and things too. We hope to see you again soon.

Hugs
Beth and Helena

Savagebd said...

Thank you Ms. Dorothy,

We are ever so pleased that you could join us. We like our rooms too. Mama says we sometimes squabble and she hoped we would not do so when we had guests. We think we did pretty good. We always like having tea with friends. Thank you for coming.

Hugs
Helena and Beth

Savagebd said...

Dear Ms. Charlotte,

Mama said that we should call you MS. or Mrs. Charlotte. We apologize and thank you again for coming to visit us.

Hugs
Helena and Beth

Anonymous said...

Thank You Helena and Beth for the tour. I have a tricycle too. When I was a little girl I rode it all the time.
Joan

Anonymous said...

Hi Beth and Helena
Helena your room is beautiful. My favorite color is pink too. Lovely tour.
Marilyn

Anonymous said...

Girls this is a wonderful tour. You are so nice to share your room and favorite things . Helena and Beth you are great tour guides.
Mariion

Xanadu said...

What a wonderful house you two have, and so many toys to play with. You are extremely lucky to have a Mama like Brenda to spoil you! :)

Lovely post Brenda, I really enjoyed it all.
Big hugs,
X

Savagebd said...

Thank you Ms. Joan,

We really like our tricycle. We ride it a lot. We wish we could see you on your tricycle! We were so pleased you could stop by and see our house.

Hugs
Beth and Helena

Savagebd said...

Thank you Ms. Marilyn,

This is Helena, Isn't pink just the best color ever? I just love pink. Beth likes green best, but that's OK I guess. Thank you for stopping by to see our house.

Hugs
Helena and Beth

Savagebd said...

Thank you Ms. Marion,

We had fun giving you all a tour of our favorite things. We always try to be on our good behavior and remember our manners. That is what Mama likes us to do. Beth is not so good at it as me, this is Helena.

Hugs
Helena and Beth

Savagebd said...

Thank you Ms. Xanadu,

We really like playing with our toys. It was fun showing you our house. We are really lucky to have a nice Mama. We are glad you enjoyed seeing all our stuff.

Hugs
Helena and Beth

Thank you Xanadu,

Big Hugs
Brenda

Sharon said...

This is such a sweet post, the little girls have a beautiful house and are very lucky to have such nice toys to play with. Thank you for showing us your lovely home :)
Big hugs x

Savagebd said...

Thank you Ms. Sharon,

WE are pleased you liked our house. We love to share all our fun toys and books. Thank you for stopping by.

Hugs
Helena and Beth

Janet said...

G=Hello Beth, and Helena,
Your house is so wonderful - I like lots of pink, too! I can tell that your Mama loves you very much, she has not only dressed you in really sweet dresses, but provided you with dolls and toys and lots of books. All my little girls love books too.

Janet

Savagebd said...

Thank you Ms. Janet,

We really like our house too. Our Mama does a really nice job of finding toys we like. This is Helena, I like to read a lot, Beth not as much. I am glad your girls like to read, reading is so important in school.

Hugs
Helena and Beth

marimay said...

Thank you for inviting us to see the rooms, lots of lovely hand made items to inspire us. I loved everything, keep treating us to these cute little scenes with the dolls. Hugs, marie x

Savagebd said...

Thank you Marie!

We love sharing all our pretty things - like most girls do! We are so glad you stopped by nad hope to see you again soon.

Hugs
Helena and Beth