My Dolls Click image to go to post

My Dolls Click image to go to post
Click image to see my favorite dolls. Email me at: thesavagedollblog@gmail.com

Monday, February 14, 2022

Meeting Lauren


BRRR-Ring!

 
Hello?

Hi Tom, it's Amanda,
your sister?

Yes Amanda, I know you're my sister.

Oh Tom! Hey, I want to
introduce you to my new friend,
Lauren.

Oh boy, what's wrong with her?

Tom! She is a very lovely girl.
Just be here at 3:00, I've
invited her for tea.

Amanda: "So, I told Chris if he thinks I'll come running
to a car horn, he is mistaken."
KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK

"OH, that must be Tom. Come in!"

(whispers)
What if he doesn't like me Amanda?
Don't be silly Lauren!

"Hi, you must be Lauren, I'm Amanda's brother, Tom.
"Hi Tom, I'm Laur...."

*sparks*

"Hi...Tom.."

"Hi...Lauren (sigh)
Um, can I buy you dinner?"

LATER THAT SAME DAY...

"I heard that Tom and Lauren really hit it off?"
"Yes, I think they did. They're at dinner right now.
"Wow, that was fast!"

Let me get your chair.
Thank you Tom.

"What a beautiful view."
"Yes, it is."

"I'm glad I met you Lauren."
"I'm glad I met you too, Tom."


NEXT MORNING

"Hi Amanda, I just wanted to thank you
for introducing me to Lauren!"
"You're welcome Tom..."

"I just want to hug you sis!"
Oof, Ok Tom, You're welcome."

To be continued....

8 comments:

Maryn said...

What a sweet photo-story! Thanks for sharing with us!

Brenda Savage said...

Thank you Maryn,
I always have fun creating stories. I’m glad you enjoyed it!
Hugs
Brenda

Karen said...

Cute story, Brenda. Love the way you can set up a scene! Karen

Janet said...

This is so sweet - a SPECIAL day for Tom and Lauren!
Amanda must be so pleased!

janet

Brenda Savage said...

Thank you Karen,
I really enjoy creating these stories. I think there might be an announcement soon!
Hugs
Brenda

Brenda Savage said...

Thank you Janet,
It is a VERY special day! It’s a special thing to fall in love at first sight. I wonder where this relationship will end up?
Hugs
Brenda

Karen said...

OOH, a new romance! Oh, goody! Can't wait to see the next installment.

Brenda Savage said...

Yes Karen, love is in the air! I need to figure out how to set up the next installment!
Hugs
Brenda