My Dolls Click image to go to post

My Dolls Click image to go to post
Click image to see my favorite dolls. Email me at: thesavagedollblog@gmail.com

Thursday, January 11, 2024

What's happening in the dollhouse?

 It's 2024!!

What are the Savage Dolls up to?

Marylou and Cissy are relaxing after getting
 all the Christmas decorations put away.

Marylou: What are the girls up to?
Cissy: I think they are going skating.

Julie: Use your arms Kit, they help your balance.
Maggie: Oof!! My arms didn't help...
Willa: I'm doing it!!

Martin: I'm finally finished! 
My marble tower is complete!

*Whir-whir, click-clack, whirrrr, clack*
Woo hoo! Awesome!

Martin:  HEY!  Don't skate over here!

Julie:  Oh Martin! We're not going to 
knock over your tower!
Martin: That's what you said last time!

Julie: Well, It won't happen this time!

Willa:  Look Martin, I'm skating!!
Martin: Great...


MEANWHILE....


Molly is doing some mending with a little
help from Missy.

Grace is learning to crochet.

Grace: Look I made granny squares!

And Emma is catching up on her reading.

Kit: Whew! I'm tired.
Maggie: Me too!
Nina: You'll get used to skating and 
you won't get tired so quick.

There's one other new item to share!

The white lights inside the dollhouses have been 
added onto, all around the room!



HAPPY NEW YEAR!!




10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brenda and all of your family{Doll family Too} A Happy,Healthy and Blessed New Year.
Grace you did a very nice job with your crocheting, Girls you better practice your skating .
Have a great day.
Marion

Anonymous said...

The white lights look very nice in the room Brenda. Emma I like to relax and read. Molly you are a big help to your mom.
Happy 2024 to you All
. Joan

Anonymous said...

Have a happy,healthy and blessed 2024. The skating party looks like a success as does Martin's marble project. The room looks lovely with the new white lights. Grace you have done a good job crocheting. Emma seems to have fallen asleep while reading. Molly you are so good to be doing the ironing. Every one is keeping busy and starting off the new year on a positive note.
Marilyn

Brenda Savage said...

HI Marion,
Thank you, Grace has really struggled to coordinate her yarn and hook, but I htink she's got it now. Yes, the skaters need more practice, but it's a good start.
Blessings to you and yours this coming year!
Hugs
Brenda

Brenda Savage said...

Hi Joan,
Thank you! The lights make a big difference in the doll room. No more dark corners! Molly has always been so responsible and helps me out with sewing tasks. Emma and I both read a lot of classics. They are so calming.
Happiest of New Years to you and yours.
Hugs
Brenda

Brenda Savage said...

HI Marilyn,
THank you! Everyone is staying busy and (so far) getting along pretty good! Now that there is an open floor for the dolls, I think there may be more projects and skating in the future.
Happy New Year to you and your family!
Hugs
Brenda

Maryn said...

Just lovely with the additional lights! Skaters were so cute! I love how protective Martin was of his marble tower. Great admiration for the tiny crochet squares, and for Molly sewing with her "helper."

Wishing you and yours a very happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year!

Brenda Savage said...

HI Maryn,
Thank you! I am enjoying the new doll room layout. Everything feels more spacious and roomy. THe tiny granny squares were/are going to be a doll poncho. I'm not sure when it will be finished. Molly and Missy are a team. Molly has always been the sewer.
Happy and Healthy New Year to you as well!
Hugs
Brenda

Anna said...

Hi Brenda,
Happy New Year to you and your family.
I enjoyed the skating. That floor space is wonderful. I'm glad Martin has a bit of space to play too! I've been sewing like Molly. Molly always does a lovely job. The lights look lovely, a touch of Christmas all year!
Thanks for sharing.
Anna

Brenda Savage said...

Hi Anna,
Thank you! It is nice having this open area to play dolls in. Molly has alwys been the sewer. THe lights just add some light int he dark corners. IT makes me happy to look in there.
Happy New Year to your family as well!
Hugs
Brenda