My Dolls Click image to go to post

My Dolls Click image to go to post
Click image to see my favorite dolls. Email me at: thesavagedollblog@gmail.com

Thursday, September 21, 2017

Our Doll Kitchen

As many of you already know I have another doll blog for our
American Girl Dolls. 
I recently redid the dollhouse kitchen.


It occured to me that Cissy would look so sweet in the new 
kitchen, now that it has a more vintage feel.

This is a before picture.
Everything is very pink and white, but you can 
see some more traditional items cropping up.

Below are some photos of the changes.



I thought all my Savage Pea readers would enjoy a peek!


10 comments:

Becky said...

Cissy looks right at home in your traditional kitchen.

Anonymous said...

Cissy fits right in the kitchen.
Joan

Anonymous said...

What a lovely job you did. The kitchen is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.
Marilyn

Anonymous said...

Everything looks authentic. Love the basket of eggs. They look real.
Marion

Brenda Savage said...

Thanks Becky, I thought so too. I am very happy with our new kitchen.

Brenda Savage said...

Thanks Joan, I agree. That is what made me put Cissy in the photo!

Brenda Savage said...

Thanks Marilyn, I am so happy with how the kitchen came out. While I was painting everything, I was nervous about the end results

Brenda Savage said...

Thanks Marion, the eggs are one of my favorite things. When I found that little basket I knew it would be prefect with eggs in it.

Dolly Blessings said...

Wow! Everything looks amazing! How nice that your hubby built the stove for you. I liked it in the first photos, but I think the green has more versatility. Great job!

Brenda Savage said...

Thank you! I am really happy with the kitchen makeover. My husband is awesome, he has built or helped me build lots of doll stuff.