My Dolls Click image to go to post

My Dolls Click image to go to post
Click image to see my favorite dolls. Email me at: thesavagedollblog@gmail.com

Thursday, December 21, 2017

Merry Christmas!


I just wanted to share how pretty some of our Christmas 
dresses look in front of the tree.
You might remember this first dress, 
I fitted it to Cissy because it was too big.



This dress I made from the vintage pattern below.

I found this pattern on eBay.

I decided to use this cute hat pattern for this dress

It's Santa!

This dress I found on eBay and hoped it would fit Elise.
It reminds me of White Christmas!

So pretty!

This little dress I made as well.

This was a partially complete dress 
I had started for another doll.

Here they are all together.

This is something I made with my Mother's help.
I know some crochet basics but never could figure out
how to follow a pattern so Mom is teaching me.

It was supposed to be a sleeveless dress, haha!
So much for the pattern.
 Eventually I gave up and went off on my own.

Not too bad for a flub-up.

Side view so you can see the bonnet.


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

6 comments:

Rebecca Jones said...

Brenda,

I so enjoy seeing your photos of your beautiful dolls in their beautiful dresses. Thank you for sharing the beauty with us.

Rebecca

Brenda Savage said...

Thank you Rebecca, Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

White Christmas is one of my favorite Christmas movies. Elise looks just like Betty! All of the girls look so pretty.
Merry Christmas,
Fawn

Brenda Savage said...

Me too Fawn! I watched it 2 days ago!

Merry Christmas!

Xyra Silverleaf said...

Everyone looks gorgeous!

Brenda Savage said...

Thank you Melody, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.