My Dolls Click image to go to post

My Dolls Click image to go to post
Click image to see my favorite dolls. Email me at: thesavagedollblog@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 04, 2018

Vintage doll changing table

I found this little changing table over the summer at a thrift store.
The table rotates so all the baskets are lined up.

As you can see the baskets were needing some work.
I needed to re-glue these areas and I wanted to recover 
the cushions and repaint the baskets and legs.

This is the fabric I chose.  
I selected paint from the light pink in this fabric.
I call this antique pink.  Its the shade of pink popular in the 40s and 50s.
Sadly I lost the photos I took of the cleaning and painting, but here is the end result!

As you can see the table folds up to save space.
I had my husband cut the legs a bit shorter so 
the scale would work in my doll room.

Here it is! I am using it to store my little doll blankets
and some dresses.

I painted this doll basket to the left with the same paint
as the table and decided to make a matching quilt.

And here it is.
And whose bed is this?

My 1930s Arranbee Nancy

No comments: