My Dolls Click image to go to post

My Dolls Click image to go to post
Click image to see my favorite dolls. Email me at: thesavagedollblog@gmail.com

Sunday, January 26, 2020

What's in a name?

  
"So, here I am getting ready to go to a party and I 
haven't decided on a name yet!"

"Well, which name do you like best?"

"It's so hard to choose! There's Margaret, Emily, 
Kathleen, Jacqueline and Madeline."

"That is a hard choice. I like Emily because it goes with Cissy.
You know, they both end in 'Y'."

"hehe, Emily...I think I like that too.
Emily and Cissy.
Thank you Cissy, you're the best sister ever."

"Good, that's settled. let's go to the party!"

15 comments:

Dorothy In PA said...

I am sure they will be the prettiest ladies at the party. I hope they tell you what fun they have so you can tell us. They look adorable.

Savagebd said...

Thank you Linda! The party was very enjoyable. Everybody was wearing their loveliest dresses.
Emily and Cissy were in their shared room. All my dolls have a place to sleep. :)

Savagebd said...

Thank you Dorothy! As I told Linda, the party was lovely and everyone wore the most scrumtious dresses. Emily and Cissy told me they wished they had brought their camera to take photos!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you chose Emily. I chose Emily,too. The dolls look beautiful.
Joan

Anonymous said...

Emily enjoy your name. It is pretty.
Marion

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Emily on finally receiving a name. You and Cissy look so pretty.
Marilyn

Savagebd said...

Thank you Joan, I think Emily was a great suggestion. Well done!

Savagebd said...

Thank you Marion, I really like my new name
Love,
Emily

Savagebd said...

Thank you Marilyn! Cissy and I both thank you, we always try to look our best.
Love,
Emily

MyFarmhouseBlue said...

Perfect! They both look lovely in their party dresses. :o)
~Carolyn

Savagebd said...

Thanks Carolyn! Cissy and Emily do enjoy wearing pretty things. ;)

Xanadu said...

Ah I knew the doll or dolls would tell you and I agree with Cissy that Emily is the perfect name for your beautiful Revlon doll. :)
Big hugs,
X

Savagebd said...

Thank you Xanadu! I am happy with Emily's new name. I couldn't keep calling her Miss Revlon!
Cissy has had 2 twin beds in her room FOREVER and now she has a sister to share with, finally!

Hugs
Brenda

Janet said...

All dolls deserve a name of their own. I am so happy you now have Emily - it does go well with Cissy!

Janet

Savagebd said...

Thank you Janet!

I like Emily too. Cissy and Emily has a ring to it!

Hugs
Brenda