My Dolls Click image to go to post

My Dolls Click image to go to post
Click image to see my favorite dolls. Email me at: thesavagedollblog@gmail.com

Friday, September 25, 2020

Thomas

 

Hey sis! You two ready for lunch?
Hello Thomas.

Thomas I will thank you to leave 
that surfboard outside.

What? Why?

What's going on? Oh, Thomas
those things bring in SO much sand!

Oh yeah, sorry.  I forgot.

So, you ready to go to lunch?

Are you seriously taking us to lunch in that outfit?
Ooo, she has a point Tom.

What?  We're eating at the Beach Cafe!

I'm getting my purse. We'll be back for you in 20 minutes.

Hat... and there's my handbag.


Let's go Tom.
Whoa, where are you taking me?
Back to your place to get a decent outfit!
Good luck you two!

20 minutes later...


Wow Tom you look great!
She made me wear this.

It's a great improvement Tom, you look like
a gentleman for a change.

We compromised, I didn't demand a tie and
he got to wear green socks.

Well, ladies are we all ready now?
Yes, let's go!

Tom, where are you taking us?
I promise this place has a great view.

See?  What did I tell ya?
Great view for lunch huh?

Yes indeed Tom!  It certainly is.



Thomas is a Vogue Jeff doll.
Here are his before and after photos.


6 comments:

Dorothy In PA said...

What a cute story. Yes, a gentleman must dress nicely when he is taking ladies out for a meal.

The ladies look adorable. Tom certainly did look nice after Amanda's prompting.

Brenda Savage said...

Thank you Dorothy,

I have been waiting to introduce Amanda's younger brother, Tom. He is a beach bum in need of a little fashion sense. I had fun with this post. Glad you enjoyed it.

Hugs
Brenda

Janet said...

HI Brenda,
This is a charming story. I love the closet full of new shoes, and pocketbooks and hats. Tom is looking real good now that he has some gentle guidance.


Janet

Brenda Savage said...

Thank you Janet,

I was just going to show how Tom's original coat was all pressed and ready, but decided this was much more fun.

I was hoping someone would notice the little wardrobe filled with the girls new items! The wardrobe is one of my thrift store finds. I think it is a key holder, but it makes a cute accessory wardrobe for the girls.

Hugs
Brenda

Susan Jehle said...

So glad I stopped by for a peek at what's been happening here - I just love your 'story boards'! This one definitely produced a few chuckles. That Tom is a real card. :^D

Susan J in IL

Brenda Savage said...

Thank you Susan,

I haven't done much with Tom and wanted to highlight your lovely dresses, hats and shoes, so I put them all together. :) I'm so glad you had a chuckle.

Hugs
Brenda