My Dolls Click image to go to post

My Dolls Click image to go to post
Click image to see my favorite dolls. Email me at: thesavagedollblog@gmail.com

Friday, June 21, 2024

Kendall Wellie Wisher!

 

Kendall arrived! 
This is how she would look
absolutely new.

This is my Kendall.
Not bad!
She is just missing her hairband,
but not to worry....

Through the magic of eBay I have
a hairband and an extra shirt
on the way!

The first person who wanted to see Kendall
was Willa! Hello and hugs are great, but, 
now you both need a hairbrushing!

Kendall: Is that really necessary?
Willa: Well, maybe it's a good idea.
Kendall: I think you may be right.

Willa's pigtails were easy.
I just brushed her hair around
my finger. 

Kendall has very tight curls.

I took out her hair ties and worked
with small strands of her hair.

Using the Heads Up styler conditioner, I
worked some conditioner directly into the
ends of her curls.

I comb the conditioner through each strand
until it is softened and no tangles.
Then I twist into curls.
Kendall's hair is too curly for finger
curls, but I have used a pencil in the past.

As each side was done I pulled her
hair back into a pigtail.

Kendall's replacement hairband has arrived.
Now she is all complete!

Willa and Kendall are now besties!
They have all kinds of plans for the summer!

WELCOME KENDALL!


6 comments:

Prairie Rose said...

The two new girls look great. You brought them back to their original look. Great job on their hair too.

Brenda Savage said...

Hi Sandra,
Thanks! Actually, I already had Willow, she was just mussed from our move. Kendall is new to our doll house. I always try to keep up with all the doll's hair. Kendall definitely needed a freshening up!
Hugs
Brenda

Anna said...

Hi Brenda,
Willa and Kendall look like new. I hope they have a fun summer.
Anna

Brenda Savage said...

Hi Anna,
Thank you! I have some plans for them. I am looking out for some accessories for them.
Hugs
Brenda

Maryn said...

Great job on Kendall's curls! Both dolls look great after their hair appointments!

Brenda Savage said...

Hi Mary,
Thanks! I had another doll with these tight curls and had to figure out how to make them look better. I think both girls curls lok good, if I do say so myself!
Hugs
Brenda