I got this box...
But who is it?
Ooo, who is that under the blue dress?
It is a 1920 Patsy!!
She looks a little startled, but
it would be disorienting to wake up
in a strange place.
She has this sweet outfit made from the
vintage pattern below.
Originally twenty-five cents!
Long ago I made this sailor suit from it.
The collar was made from a
vintage hanky.
(Love that!)
A couple fingers are damaged, but
I doubt I'll look this good when I'm
100 years old!
This is the blue dress she came with.
It is wool and does not fit her well.
I tried on some other dresses.
This is sweet.
Daisy could not stay away. As
you can see they are both the same size.
I like this little sun dress on her.
She is from the same time era as
Helena and Lillibet.
She and Lillibet have the same green eyes.
We already have a "Patsy" in the
doll room so...
What shall we call her?

















1 comment:
Oh my goodness! What a cutie!
I will suggest my mom's name, who was born in 1927: Lucy. She was named for her grandmother (I'm not sure when she was born!). My mom's full name was Lucibelle, but she shortened it to Lucy in (I think!) high school as evidently people had trouble with the longer name.
Post a Comment