My Dolls Click image to go to post

My Dolls Click image to go to post
Click image to see my favorite dolls. Email me at: thesavagedollblog@gmail.com

Monday, October 12, 2020

Fall is in the Air.


Everyone is ready for Fall and all the Holidays of the season.
All the dolls here at the Savage Pea are ready as well.
Sit back and enjoy a
FALL FASHION SHOW!

Charlotte is starting our Fall Fashion Show.
Charlotte is ready to go to Grandma's house
in this adorable vintage style dress.

A little 3/4 sleeve is perfect for this time of year.
Don't forget Bunny!

Patsy and Kitty are both ready to play outside.

Under her sweater, Patsy is wearing a vintage 
Effanbee doll dress in perfect
Fall colors.

Ann and her doll Betsy are both ready for blustery weather.
Ann is wearing a jacket made out of vintage quilt
pieces with embroidered finger towels
for sleeves.

A kerchief is always helpful to keep your hair
in order when the wind blows.

Joan is wearing a lovely crocheted button shawl.
and a matching hat.

The long shawl is perfect for wrapping up to go on 
a Fall hayride.

Sophie has a whole new outfit for cooler weather.

Sophie has a new Knit dress, crochet hat and vest 
and wool felt boots.

And a tiny tassel on the back.

Amanda has a new dress in lovely Fall colors.
This dress came from
They have all size dresses for Fashion Dolls!

A close-up of her wool felt bandeau
with tiny feathers in Fall colors.

Julia is wearing a vintage Little Miss Revlon
 #9114 School Dress I found at
They have unique dresses for large and small Fashion Dolls!

Julia added a crochet shrug and wool felt bandeau
in vibrant Fall colors.

Here is a close-up of the bandeau hat details.

Here are the girls with their dates,
twin brothers, Jonathan and Christopher.

Cissy is all classic elegance in this leopard
print faux fur coat over a black taffeta gown.

A black pillbox hat and a classic leaf pin 
complete her look.

Emily is ready for a Fall evening out in this 
taffeta dress and matching cape.

Quite lovely Emily!

Cissy is an elegant Hostess in her green cotton
gown.  She is ready to welcome all 
her Holiday guests.

A double string of pearls are the perfect accessory
for any well-dressed hostess.

Emily needs to make a quick run to the store
in a lace blouse and cotton print skirt.

A light swing coat and a felt bandeau 
are perfect for cooler weather.


After dinner, Cissy is ready for a 
Halloween Party!
With just a little change to her gown
she is ready to go out for the evening.
Have Fun Cissy!
I hope you enjoyed our Fall Fashion Show

Be sure to visit these two Doll Dress shops!

15 comments:

Zacisze Lenki said...

Lovely wardrobe and beautiful dolls. A great fashion show. I wish you good health. Hugs

Brenda Savage said...

Thank you Zacisze,

I really enjoy having lots of dresses for my dolls. I am glad you enjoyed our fashion show.

Hugs
Brenda

Brenda Savage said...

Thank you Linda,

I do love playing dress-up. I have to agree with you that Cissy does look wonderful, she is such a lovely doll. Amazing when you realize that I found her in a thrift store!

Hugs
Brenda

Dorothy In PA said...

Well, you have done it again. What a wonderful fashion show. I thought I was on Rodeo Drive (smile).

I so enjoy seeing the dolls and their pretty outfits. I can imagine them on a runway with music and camera lights flashing.

I love the stories you created to accompany the outfits.

Brenda Savage said...

Thank you Dorothy,
I had so much fun with this show. I was making Fall hats and mixing and matching outfits. I also got a couple new dresses, that’s always fun! I am so pleased you enjoyed our fashion show.

Hugs
Brenda

Anonymous said...

Charlotte and Patsy are so cute. All of the fashions are beautiful.
Marion

Brenda Savage said...

Thank you Marion,

I do love my Patsy dolls. There is something so sweet about their faces. I’m glad you enjoyed our show.

Hugs
Brenda

Anonymous said...

Loved the fashion show. The dolls are adorable and so lovely.
Marilyn

Anonymous said...

Thank You for the fashion show. I love the crochet vest and hat.
Joan

Brenda Savage said...

Thank you Marilyn,
I had fun getting all the dolls ready. I’m so glad you enjoyed the show.
Hugs
Brenda

Brenda Savage said...

Thank you Joan,
I had fun creating some hats and vests and sweaters. I am glad you enjoyed the show.
Hugs
Brenda

lil red hen said...

What a joy to view the fall fashion show! Beautiful dresses!! My favorite was Ann, wearing the patchwork jacket and the scarf around her head (I have a red one I wear in the winter ;). I recently put warmer clothes on my dolls and a flannel blanket and quilt on their beds. Great fun even for an old woman. lol

Brenda Savage said...

Thank you Charlotte,

I'm so glad you stopped by! I love that Calico Coat. I really need to fit it to Ann, it's a little big. Sounds like your dolls are all warm and cozy and ready for winter.

Hugs
Brenda

Anna said...

Hi Brenda,
How do you pick a favourite? They are all wearing such beautiful clothes.
Thank you so much for sharing them. I love seeing them all dressed up for the cooler weather.
Anna

Brenda Savage said...

Thank you Anna,

I can't pick a favorite either. I enjoy dressing the girls up and taking photos. They are all such good models, standing so still. I look forward to the change of the seasons and all the fun changes in outfits and making new hats. I'm glad you enjoyed our show.

Hugs
Brenda