My Dolls Click image to go to post

My Dolls Click image to go to post
Click image to see my favorite dolls. Email me at: thesavagedollblog@gmail.com

Tuesday, October 12, 2021

What happened during the doll show...

Ah, so quiet, a perfect time for tea.

Don't be sad Nina!
Let's go skate, I need practice.
OK, I just need to change.

ANNE-ALYSE!
That sounds like Molly.
You get changed I'll be right back!

Thanks for trying this on 
so I can adjust it to fit you.

No problem Molly.
Nina and I are going skating.

I think it's going to rain.

It won't rain!

I hope they don't get soaked.

I'm ready, let's go skate.
Who wants to go to a dumb show anyway?
Right?
Yeah. I guess.

Uh oh, it does look a little cloudy out here.
~RUMBLE~

Ooh What was that?!?
I'm sure it's nothing.

Hey, Bennet! How'd you get ahead of us?
That's not Bennet!

Look Bennet's behind me.
BARK! BARK!!

Bark! Bark!
WHOAA! OOF!
Hey they seem to like each other.

Aww, they look like brothers.

Whoaaa! 
Balance! Get your balance!
I'm trying!
BARK BARK!

OK, I'm good.
Remember use your arms.

That's great! You're doing great.

RUMBLE ~ CRACK!!

Look it's raining!
It never rains in California!
We better go back in the house. Okay 

CISSY! CISSY!
Oh I'm glad you came in, I can hear the rain.
You'll never guess what happened...

OOF!  What? Where did you find this dog?
Bark! (happy whining)

Cissy, Bennet found his brother!
How could you possibly know this is his brother?
Well, look at them!
Just look.
Can we keep him?

What if he has an owner who
Is looking for him?

Oh…
Make some  posters and see if anyone lost him.

Okay!!
Hey, I think Molly wants you to try on your dress.

Oh, Molly, I love it!
It's perfect now.

Let's see the back.

Your dress looks great!
I love it too.


TWO WEEKS LATER...

Hey you two.
Hi Martin!
Cissy asked me to tell you that no one
called about the dog, so I guess he's yours.

YAY!!!
We'll call him...
BENJI!

9 comments:

Angela said...

What an adorable story! I love all your photos and story lines...so creative!

Brenda Savage said...

Thank you Angela,
I do enjoy creating stories around my dolls. I am pleased you enjoyed it!
Hugs
Brenda

Maryn said...

Such a cute story! I loved it!

Brenda Savage said...

Thank you Maryn,
I am so glad you enjoyed it!
Hugs
Brenda

Brenda Savage said...

Thank you Sandra,
I like to play with my dolls. I admit it. It pleases me that you enjoyed it too. I do enjoy sewing and crocheting for my dolls. I also enjoy collecting miniatures and accessories for the dolls. I’m so happy I’ve inspired you!
Hugs
Brenda

Jenny said...

Brenda, how cute! I'm glad Benji found a good home with Bennet and the kids! Thanks for another fun story. Sorry the skating was rained out.
Jenny :-)

Brenda Savage said...

Hi Jenny,
I am so glad you enjoyed more of our doll play. Hehe. Bento has been waiting in the wings for the right moment to appear and the doll show was it. Even though the skating got rained out, rain so seldom falls we get very excited about it!
Hugs
Brenda

Anna said...

Hi Brenda,
I love the fact that everyone keeps busy when you go out! Benji is cute and seems to have fitted right in.
Anna

Brenda Savage said...

Hi Anna,
Yes, you can never be certain what’s happening when I go down those stairs. Benjamin is a very sweet dog and the girls are thrilled he is now a part of the family.
Hugs
Brenda