My Dolls Click image to go to post

My Dolls Click image to go to post
Click image to see my favorite dolls. Email me at: thesavagedollblog@gmail.com

Tuesday, May 04, 2021

More Mary Hoyer Fun!


This is Nina my Mary Hoyer Doll.
Nina is wearing a dress I found on eBay, 
made by this lady:
She makes clothes for the 14" 
and 18" Hoyer Dolls.
The quality and styling is amazing!

Here is Nina in the knit swimsuit
and carrying a matching beach bag 
made by my friend Janet.

Here is Nina in a pair of shorts Janet 
sent along with the pattern!

OOPS! Even the best skaters fall sometimes.

I was getting ready to cut out a new 
pair of shorts, when Janet asked me
if Nina would ever have any
Mary Hoyer sisters?

Well, as you can imagine
that started me thinking.
AND SHOPPING!

I saw this little girl on eBay.
I loved her strawberry blonde hair.

Here she is right out of the box.
She came wearing this outfit.

Her hair was quit messy, with old pins
here and there.

She got the usual Spa treatment.
Wig shampoo and magic eraser for
her body.

Her hair and body were all washed.

Here is what she was wearing.
(the red robe is forgettable, so
we are forgetting it)

Here she is in her freshly laundered nightgown.

I had been working on a dress from this pattern.

Here she is wearing the new dress I made
and showing off her newly styled hair.

Very cute, if I do say so myself.

"MOM! Enough pictures we want to skate!"

Here is Nina teaching her new sister to skate.
(along with their dog Buster)

"Use your arms for balance."
(Look at those cute shorts)

"I've got you!"

"You're doing great!"

WELCOME 
Anne-Alysse
(Annie for short)
to
The Savage Pea!

13 comments:

Brenda Savage said...

Thank you Linda,
I am very happy with Annie. Her hair turned out great. I will keep treating her hair with the conditioning spray to give it more shine.
Hugs
Brenda

Janet said...

Welcome Annie - ! It's t=so wonderful to see you here, I know Nina is glad to have someone to play with, giggle with, and just spend some time together.

I know Mama is happy too, but she'll be good and busy making two of everything now. Your new dress is darling, and so are the shorts - just what you need for playing outside in the nice weather.

Your friend,
Janet



Brenda Savage said...

Thank you Janet,
I am so happy to be in my new forever home. Nina is my sister and my best friend. I s as m learning to skate from Nina, she is an amazing skater. Thank you for the shorts pattern, my moms already made me some shorts!
Hugs
Annie

Hi Janet, thanks for all the little Hoyer outfits and patterns! You have definitely aided in our wardrobe building!
Hugs
Brenda

Anonymous said...

Welcome Anne-Alysse. I love her dress since I an so partial to pink. Enjoy your new girl Brenda.
Marilyn

Anonymous said...

Anne-Alysse you are a lovely addition to Brenda's family.Brenda enjoy your new family member.
Joan

Anonymous said...

Brenda Anne-Alysse is a beautiful doll. She is very pretty . Nina happy that you and Anne-Alysse have each other as sisters.
Marion

Maryn said...

Annie is so cute! Her hair looks lovely after your spa treatment, and her outfits are adorable!

Brenda Savage said...

Thank you Marilyn,
I have really enjoyed my new Hoyer dolls. The pink dress is very pretty and very well made. So glad you stopped by.
Hugs
Brenda

Brenda Savage said...

Thank you Joan,
I am happy to be here in my new home. I feel loved and pretty again.
Hugs
Annie

Thank you Joan,
I am really enjoying my 2 new dolls.
Hugs
Brenda

Brenda Savage said...

Thank you Marion,
Nina and Ann are so happy to be together. Nina’s first thought was to teach her new sister to skate. They love being together.
Hugs
Brenda

Brenda Savage said...

Thank you Maryn,
I must agree with you, Ann is very cute. I had a lot of help with her outfits and I am very grateful.
Hugs
Brenda

Dorothy In PA said...

Well, Brenda, you have worked your magic again! Anne-Alysse is just beautiful. Isn't it wonderful to have a sister!

I recently joined a Mary Hoyer online doll club even though I don't have a doll. I can share the information with you if you like.

Brenda Savage said...

Thank you Dorothy,
You know how much I enjoy doll make-overs. It is so fun making a doll pretty again. Nina is very happy having her sister Annie.
I too have joined a Mary Hoyer club! It it the IO club? I am part of several clubs now. it is a great way to meet other doll lovers. What is the name of your club?
Hugs
Brenda